Took plan B after sex. Slipped condom. What can an itchy vagina signify?

I had protected sex last weekend while I was drunk. I took plan B 2 1/2 days after because the condom slipped off into my vagina when he ejaculated. He gave me oral sex for over an hour, so I woke up with a sore clit. A couple days later I developed little tiny red bumps on my vagina and its really itchy and sensitive to touch. I have been putting lotion on it, but I feel like that s making it worse, because now it stings when I pee. Whats going on?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012