Took pills to terminate pregnancy. Tested positive again. Took contraceptive pill, had sex again. Pregnancy chances?

hi iam swetha from india(22years), came to know that i was 6weeks 3 days pregnent on feb-2nd 2013 so i was not ready for that. i consulted the doctor she had given me the aborted after due to those pills i lost my pregnecy but in a week i got ma pregnecy test which it came positive ..and i started spotting very lightly..i consulted her again she suggest me to take asmita contraceptive pill..for 21 days.. am done with that pills..on 13th of this month .. but again on 15 i had sex with my husband .with protection but unfortunatly it was failed and next day i got my periods but i had taken is there any chances to get pregnecy again ..?? am not ready for pregnecy..although ..please suggest what to do..
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013