Took pills and have not got period. When should the pregnancy test be taken?

so 2 months ago i skipped my sugar pills just cause i didnt want to deal with my period and then when i took them last month i just a a little spotting on one day and that was it ( i wasnt having sex at this time) now i just took my first of 7 sugar pills last night and i cant remember when i normally get my period??? (ive been have sex now) when should i take a test if i dont get my period? also is it possible to not get your period when on the pill and not be pregnant??
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012