Took pills after unprotected sex. Symptoms of pregnancy, brown spotting. Ovary, tube removed. Pregnancy chances?

Hi, I am 43 yrs old. I will write everything in bullets to make it easy and short for you to understand. --Periods - June 28th-July 2nd --Unprotected Intercourse -July 4th ( observed the brown blood with discharge in the end) --Took Postinor levonorgestral 0.75 mg -one tablet within 40-46 hours --Very painful and tender breasts from July 15th --pink and light brown spotting 22nd and 23rd July --Strangely nausea and vomittings from last 7 months AM I PREGNANT?? Other stuff... 1. Two children-16 and 13 2. One ovary and fallopian tube have been removed due to ovarian cyst along with first pregnancy at age 26 yrs. 3. History of breast cancer in mother and her sister(my aunt) 4. Family history of heavy menstruation 5. Periods extremely regular 30 days cycle. 6. Have NEVER had spotting in my entire life from age 12.5 yrs old 7. Copulation once/twice a month average 8. Stress of being very lonely..away from family....have only a few friends(ONLY PROBLEM IN MY LIFE) 9. Most beautiful life apart from the above fact 10. Very inactive life (only cooking)
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012