Took pill after unprotected sex. Heavy bleeding, severe abdominal pains, had pregnancy symptoms. Miscarriage?

had unprotected sex, so I took the morning after pill , over the next three days after taking the pill I had unprotected sex about two times however he pulled out. The pill leaflet said if I do not come on my period within five days to go to the doctor... 15 days after taking the pill I thought I began spotting so I put in a tampon , I woke up to find the tampon had been soaked through, I ve never experienced this kind of bleeding in my life, I ve got strong abdominal pains, too the point where I want to scream . Prior to this I did have pregnancy symptoms of tender breasts, fatigue ect. Have I miscarried, if so what do I do now? I feel awful and I cant stop bleeding so muc
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer