Took pill after unprotected sex. Had early bleeding, having puckish feeling. Any chances of pregnancy?

I had unprotected sex on 28th jan nd my partner ejaculated inside me immediately after which i took a pill .my period was due on 23rd feb bt i had bleeding on 4th feb which lasted for 5-6 days nd no period came on 23rd. i had protected sex on 13 feb after which i had unprotected sex on 17 feb using withdrawl method nd my partner did not ejaculate inside me. Wen is my period due this month 4th or 23rd? It did not come on 4th of this month. To make sure i was not pregnant i took a pregnancy test which came out negative. I ve been feeling a little pukish today since the morning. Is there any chance that i m pregnant..i m very scared. What should i do? Wen is my period date due?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013
Hello ma'am.

The day of unprotected sexual contact the first time was followed by administration of the emergency contraceptive pill which resuces th3 chances of pregnancy.

But then you had unprotected sexual intercourse again, this second time is the worrying date of contact. If you were to get your period it should have been on the 4th. You did not experience this.

Pregnancy is the first thing that will have to be ruled out but this will have to be conducted at least 2 weeks after the suapected date of conception or on the first or second day of a missed period.

Contraceptives can also be a cause for menstrual irregularities; but this and othercauses can be assumed once pregnancy is completely ruled out.

Hope this helps.