Took pill after unprotected sex. Got period and have itchy vagina. What's wrong?

ok, me and my boyfriend had sex and the condom kind of slipped off and i was scared so i took the morning after pill within like a day or two ... ok first i had stomach pain and brown discharge then one time i thought i felt something moving in my stomach... i had my period well what i think was my period it lasted a week... it was dark red and brown at the beginning then red ...now my girly part down there is itching, and when i pee sometimes it burns and when i wipe myself sometimes i see blood
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013