Took pill after unprotected sex. Feeling nausea, diarrhea and missing periods. What's wrong?

madam, i had take i pill after the unprotected sex with my bf with in the 13 hr...after two days i have sevear nausea and diarrhea ..but all pbm had stoped after my period which had come after the 5 th day of i pill intake............that bleeding last for 4 days...but now the pbm is tha i had no period until know,,,as my regular periods were on 1 th of every month....i bam afraid dr body weight; 48kg height; 150 age 21
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012