Took pill after unprotected sex. Chances of pregnancy? Feeling bloated. Side effect of pill?

On the 28th January I had unprotected sex with my partner, the next day i took the morning after pill , an on the Saturday we had unprotected sex again but after I blead for 4 days cos if the morning after pill, he did not ejaculate inside of me. Also I would have ovulated on the 8 or 9th February. Is there a chance ill be pregnant ??? I have to wait till the 18th to take a pregnancy test . Also I feel very bloated on my lower on my abdominal and on my upper stomach . Is this a side effect of the morning after pill? My mind is always on it i don t feel sick at all and my breasts do not feel tender..... Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013