Took pill after having unprotected sex. Had sex again. Should I take another pill?

me and my bf had unprotected sex yesterday and within 1 hour i taken an ipill but after 10 minutes we had sex again but only for 10 min. Can i need to take another ipill with 24 hours...plzz help me ! i didnt want to get pregnant ........ 2 days ago - 2 days left to answer. Additional Details i know i did wrong but it was mistakely plzz plzz help me should i hv taken another i pill?? plzz tell me
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012
good evening to you... after an unprotected sex, to prevent conception you need to take ipill as soon as possible...since you have already taken one..,there is no need to take again on the same day....secondly ipill is to be taken only in cases of emergency and not as a daily method of contraception....i would advise you to be a little more careful next time...every contraceptive does have failure rates...