Took pill after having sex. Having delayed periods, cramps, sensitive nipples, white discharge, morning sickness. Suggestions?

Hi, I am 9 days late. I took the morning after pill 11 hrs after having unprotected sex (protection split) yes we went all the way without knowing. We have been together for a long time so it isnt a concern. I took a test in the morning and there was the faintest line on the test to indicate a + but I have taken another test since (this morning - different test) and there was only one line. I have had slight cramping to the left of my pelvis and I dont cramp when I usually have my period. I have white discharge and my nibbles are not sore but feel more sensitive then normal. I went to the gym this morning and felt a little bit sick but I dont know if its all just my mind playing games. Could I be pregnant? Thanks for your help
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013