Took petogen for birth control followin Caesarean. Having vaginal dryness, low libido, spotting. How to get pre-pregnancy body?

I had a baby through Caesarean section on the 7th of Jan and was given petogen for family planning .I bled for about 7weeks after birth and it stopped.I av however been having vaginal dryness ,low libido and in have been spotting for the past 14days.My next petogen shot is due on 2nd April,am worried about the bleeding and dryness.WhAt s the cause?what can I do to get my pre-pregnancy body back
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013