Took pessary and cream for thrush. Necessary to get another pessary as it is recurring?

I ve had thrush for about a week now and three days ago I went to the doctors. They gave me a pessary and the external thrush cream. it worked well until yesterday when the pessary came out... it kinda hasn t melted very much. so I was wondering could I use another pessary? because the symptoms are now coming back and I m not getting any sleep again because it s so itchy. can I just buy another pessary from the pharmacy and stick another one up there?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013