Took pencilin and tetanus shot after dog bite. Fever, severe itching and scratching after a month. No rabies shot.

I was bitten by a dog this February and was given a tetanus shot. The wound was cleaned and I took penicilin and and amocicillin clauvanic acid for one month. I was given a second tetanus shot a month later. I had severe iching a month later and started scratching and felt a pustule which I sqeezed. After that I saw a doctor who gave me a skin cream. About three weeks ago I had a fever at night. I have not seen a doctor again. I have not had a fever again. I still feel pain at site of dog bite which is in the left upper leg. Should I See a doctor. No rabies shot. Owner said dog was vaccinated. No aquaphobia.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012