Took pause 500mg for heavy bleeding with clots. Not cured. Stopped after taking meprate 10mg. Started again. Worrisome?

i was having very heavy bleeding with clots hence i took pause 500mg nearly 25 tabs but bleeding didnt stop even after 12 days hence my hynae advised meprate 10mg 2-2-2 for 3 days & then 1-0-1 for18 days but bleeding stopped after 8 tablets then i started 1-0-1 but immediately again bleeding started but always felt that it would start all over again so again she out me 2-2-2 now totally i have taken 30 tablets can i stop now pls help i am 46 years old
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here, I must say that this is the beginning of menopause if the bleeding is too heavy then you might be in need of some hormone therapy to control the bleeding and for that you need to see the Gynecologists if you are already on such therapy then no need to worry about this, take care and have a nice day.