Took ovral to prepone the periods. Vomited. Should I stop the tablets?

Hey I'm 18 years old and I had to prepone my periods due to unavoidable circumstances. My doctor suggested I ate ovral g 2 tablets a day for 4 days to prepone it. After taking two tablets on the first day I threw up . Should I stop taking the tablet ? I am in desperate need to prepone my periods . If I do continue taking the tablets should I take it for 4 more days or just 3 ?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
Hi dear user, thanks for your query.

As you vomited just after taking tablets, this dose is wasted and hence you will have to take one extra dose. No need to stop the tablet because of vomiting. In my opinion, you can take it with milk and at bed time. Some antiemetic like metoclopromide or meclizine may be used if required.

Hope this helps.