Took oviderel shot, periods irregular, breast soreness, nausea, metallic taste in mouth, pregnancy test negative. Pregnancy chances?

hi Dr, I am a little perplexed about my period. It came on twice in July, one on the 6th and the other on the 23rd. the six was unusual, dark brown and the 23 was normal. I used the shot ovidrel in June and I am thinking this is why my period was irregular. My question is: I am uncertain which date to use because I have missed my period if its to come on on the 23. My breast are sore, occasional nausea and metallic taste in my mouth. However, I tested and the results were negative. Could I still be preganant? Thanks so much in advance for your response Hannah
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  23 Awaiting Answer