Took overdose of amoxicillin for an infected lymph node in throat. Any harm?

So my son had a big ball on his throat I took him to the E.R and they said it a infected lymph glade or some like anyways they prescribed me amoxicillin 250 with a 4ml every 8 hours for 10day since 3/2/13 but on the paper it said to give him 5ml and the prescription on the bottle said 4ml so I ve been giving him 1ml more on question is do you think I did any harm to him is it bad did I overdose him? I just realize this like right now and I m really worried...please help
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013