Took overdose of a mixture of ibuprofen, paracetamol, antihistamines. Slept whole day, having stomachache. Solution?

I took an overdose on Saturday night. I was drunk and not sure how much I took. It was a strange mix of ibruprofen, paracetamol and perscription antihistamines. I slept all day Sunday and have bad stomach pains now. I don t want to go to the doctors as my parents thought I was over my depression and I don t want to upset them (tried to do it before and they went weird and didn t know what to do (underrstandy)). Can I sit and ride the pain out?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013