Took orgamed for delaying the periods. Have intense stomach pain. Have brown discharge. Side effects?

Hi, my periods were due on the 12th of October. I started taking orgamed from the 7th onwards. Dosage was 1 tablet per day. I wanted to delay my periods till the 19th. But I am having intense stomach aches and brown discharge today, on the 12th. I am not sure if the orgamed has worked or not and if I should continue taking it. Since I am having brown discharge, I am not even sure if my periods has started or if it is just a side effect of taking orgamed. Please respond as early as possible.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
Hi, the brown discharge suggests that your periods have started. Now you can stop taking the drugs and consult your doctor for examination and further management.