Took oralcon birth control a little late than the usual time. Will the pill lose its effectiveness?

Haai just wanna know somthing about the combination pill I m on oralcon birth controll for atleast 5 years never skipped a pill I smoke I m 17 years old. Afew days ago I drank my pill 2 hours late day after that had sex without a condome my period is supose to come in about 6 days I m bloated like always before my period my breast are a littel tender but it usually happen when I get my period just whatded to know how effective the pill is if taken every day for 5 years took one late a few days ago cause I m a littel stressed because me and my Boyfriend uses the pull out methold and some times a condome but I m acure when drinking the pill that I m safe but still stressed.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012