Took oral antibiotic. Having anxiety, depression. Discomfort in stomach, headaches, tightness in neck. Suggestions?

I recently took an oral antibiotic Azithromizyn, after i drank that (2 weeks ago), different symptoms have been appearing. first i started with anxiety , thinking i was going to faint or something was going to happen to me, then i started with feeling sad, depressed, crying that I might be sick with something worse. Then I started have discomfort on top of my stomach, that went away, now i have light headaches , and i started feeling a click in my throat when i would swallow saliva . I have no pain at all. and now im having light tightness in my left side of the neck where i feel the click.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013