Took omeprazole for GERD. Feeling knots in stomach and sluggish. All medical test normal. What's wrong?

I was diagnosed with GERDS a few years ago which gradually over the years got better with taking omeprazole . However, for the past few weeks my stomach problems have gotten extremely worst to the point where it s difficult to sleep, my stomach feels like it s in knots, I always have this full feeling and my BM are pretty much non-existent. went to my primary doctor he ran a few test ( urine & blood) to check for infection and had me take a chest x-ray to check for ulcers but found nothing, He up my dose of omeprazole to twice per day which I have been taking for about a week and my symptoms have not changed. I m also starting to feel extremely tired and sluggish.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013