Took off severely ingrown nail, partially growing back. Red ooze coming out. What to do?

Hi there! I have a question about my toenail...Years ago, the nail had been severely ingrown and the doc had attempted to take the whole nail off and said that it would not grow back. Now the nail has partially grown back. The nail has changed color in the last couple of weeks to a sickly color and then tonight, I noticed that a red ooze is coming out from under the nail and it makes a squishy noise when you push on it....Was wondering what I should do??? Thank you!!
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013