Took nuclear stress test. Could not each the target level. Further test required?

Husband had nuclear exercise stress test this morning b/c symptoms have been left jaw pain and shortness of breath. Could not reach test target level, started having nausea and jaw pain ( both sides ). They stopped test and told him his dr. would be notified of results when cardiologit reads test. I am concerned he s leaving tomorrow ( truck driver ) and I don t want him to go if he warrants further testing. I don t know when the Dr. will call. do you think he should stay home?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012