Took notriptaline for depression. Elevated heart rate and blood pressure. Having mild chest pains. Should I be concerned?

About a month ago I was put on nortriptaline for depression . I am taking 150 ml. I was in the hospital during the time and had my blood pressure and pulse rate checked about three times a day. After a few days both I and the nurses noticed an increase in my heart rate . I asked them to tell my doctor (pysciatrist) and found out they never did. About two weeks ago at my appointment I brought it up... She did a manual test and said it was under 80 bpm. Three hours later I checked it on a blood pressure machine at the pharmacy and it was 134... Checked it again a few days ago and it was 128 and I ve done it manually many times and also have come up with these results. Now I m having mild chest pains and need to know if I should be concerned. I don t want to worry anyone unless absolutely necessary.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012