Took norethisterone to stop periods. Missing periods. Pregnant?

While on holiday, six weeks ago I took norethistrone tablet to stop my period, once I was back I had a period which lasted 6days but was quite light. Since then I haven't had a period and my cycle is usually 26-28 days. I'm thinking I could be pregnant. Was the period I had when I got back from holiday a real one or caused by the tablet?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
I believe what you had was a period as it is known that norethisterone cause a lighter period. To get the diagnosis of pregnancy out of the way, just do a pregnancy test. I don't think that the effect of norethisterone on the period could be that long.. If you are not pregnant, just wait for the resumption of your normal regularity