Took norethisterone for irregular bleeding, no periods since then, have tender breasts, negative pregnancy test. Cause?

I took cerazette for 2 years then had various bleeding problems so for 6 months or so been trying numerous pills. I finally decided to stop all until 6 weeks ago when I went on holiday and doctor have me norethisterone to stop my irregular bleeding. I came back from holiday and within a week I did start bleeding after stopping taking them. I bled for about a week. Since then I have had no period, my breasts for 3 weeks now are very tender. I ve took pregnancy test and it was negative. What s going on?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  56 Awaiting Answer