Took norethisterone. Why pregnancy symptoms? What does my period timing tell?

HI Dr Mia Lundi, Just wondered if you can help me ? I took norethisterone on the 29th of august to stop my period as i was seeing my boyfriend on the 31st as he is in the army and i only see him every other weekend. I stopped taking them on the 2nd of september as he was going back to work, I then had my period on the 4th to the 7th. He came back home on the 14th to the 16th and we had unprotected sex all weekend and now I am having pregnancy symptoms ? I took a couple of pregnancy tests and one had a really faint line ! Is it possible to be pregnant so soon and for it to show on a test so soon ? thanks katie
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Since you had an unprotected sex on 14th -16th september, your pregnancy symptoms are likely to appear by end of september. You can get a blood test for pregnancy done to be sure about your pregnancy.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal