Took nordette two days after intercourse. Will it be effective?

Hi Doc. me and my bf have unprotected sex 3days after my menstruation. then i too nordette-21 2days after we sex. would it be still effective(nordette)?? please i need your help..
-and also my friend took nordette 2 days after unprotected sex. then after 13days she got her menstruation but it processed only 2days and the flow of blood is few i mean not normal, what does it mean?? im just worrying because it only 2days... is nordette failed or not?? please asnwer me i do really need your help :(
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013