Took nordette tablet after having sex. Any chance to conceive?

HELP ME, WE HAD UNPROTECTED SEX LAST DEC. 20, 2012 THEN IN THE MORNING OF DEC. 21 AT AROUND 11 AM I TOOK 4 NORDETTE TABLET THEN ANOTHER 4 TABLET 12 HOURS INTERVAL. THEN ON THE 4TH DAY AFTER TAKING NORDETTE TABLET IT IS DEC. 24 I HAD A BLEEDING AND LASTED FOR 3 DAYS DEC. 27. MY REGULAR PERIOD SHOULD BE ON THE 10TH DAY OF JANUARY. BUT THEN I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX AGAIN ON JAN. 3 THEN AFTER 1 HOUR I TOOK 4 NORDETTE TABLET AND 12 HOURS INTERVAL I TOOK ANOTHER 4 NORDETTE TABLET. MY QUESTION IS IT IS POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BECOME PREGNANT. HELP ME...
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013