Took nordette as an emergency contraceptive. Are acne, breast tenderness, bumps, dizziness side effects?

hi, i took nordette as an emergency contraceptive . it s been 13 days after I took it and I have experience all the side effects of the pill (i think) because i experienced acne , nausea, back pain , dizziness , breast tenderness, little humps in the areola and white mens. as i read blogs and inquired here before that it will make my period come as early as my due date ,it is actually tom jan 18, but now, i still dont have my menstraution but only dark brown spots and it s been 2 days since i had it. is it an indication of implantation bleeding and that Im now pregnant? please help me. thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013