Took norco and vistaril after bunion surgery for pain. Had allergic reaction. Throat congestion with nausea. Do I need medical attention?

I had bunion/ hammer toe surgery a week ago. After two days of taking Norco & Vistaril for 2 days for pain, i had an allergic reaction to them (the drs. think) I ended up passing out after eating. I went to emergency room & they kept me overnight for observation. I ve been sitting & laying around alot this past week also. I just ate a small salad 2 hrs ago & since then felt a lump in my throat & nauseous. I just threw up. I have been bothered with acid reflux for a while now. I am also taking Levaquin for a bladder infection right now. Do I need to see a doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013