Took naproxyn, ibuprophen for sever headache. No relief. No headache history. Medical attention required?

Beginning last night through to now, I have a severe headache but have taken 1 naproxyn last night and 800mg of Ibuprophen this morning and it has not eased the pain at all. It is a strong pain from my forehead , temples covering the top of my head all the way to the back. My neck however feels fine. The best way I can describe it is it feels as though my brain is pushing against my skull , trying to escape! I do not have a history of headaches and I only get about one a year that may require tylenol or Ibuprofen . Should I seek medical attention or just wait it out?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013