Took mtp kit, had heavy bleeding with tissue like substance. How can I confirm termination?

plz doctor reply fast m 20 year old my last periods are comed on 2 aug and sex on 10 aug and i found my pregnancy test positive and i use mtp kit(cipla) on 1 dec and bleeding starts on 2 dec and it comes so heavy and 3 tissue like substance comes also they remains for 4 days and stop naturally. i want to know is my pregnancy is terminated or not and when my next periods will come and i also want to confirm my termination tell me d best way to test.. plzzzzzz
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013