Took morning after pill levonelle after an unprotected intercourse. Is there a chance of pregnancy?

I took the morning after pill levonelle 18 hours after my partner and I had sex when the condom burst. He said he didn t ejaculate however it was better that i took the pill after it happened to be on the safe side. I took the pill on Monday and have had no side affects or anything since taking it. 10 days before sleeping with my partner i had my period. Is there still a risk that i can still get pregnant even after taking the morning after pill. Help on this matter would be appreciated.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013