Took morning after pill, had slight bleeding, have pregnancy symptoms, missed periods. Am I pregnant?<br><br>

hi, i had my period on the 20/1, took morning after pill on the 5/2, light bleeding on the 7/2, skipped period on the 16/2 and was supposed to get next period on the 6/3 but still havent got it. have slight cramping in the morning and evening, increased libido, sore and swollen breasts, mood swings, emotional, increased appetite , lower back pain , shortness of breath, clear/ white vaginal discharge , bloating .am I pregnant? or is it signs of pms? thank you
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013