Took mild withdrawal pill to get periods, itchy blisters at the edge of labia minora. Side effects ?

hello doctor!i was taking a mild withdrawal pill to get my periods and at about the end of the dose i developed a blister at the edge of my left labia minora hurts when i wipe ... occasionally it itches ..i used to apply neosprin powder over,3 days after,it has developed a mouth or something and its bleeding :( it has not burst yet,its still popped out..should i go to the gynae?? or it will go away?help plz!!!
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  21 Awaiting Answer