Took mifprestone in second month of pregnancy. Started bleeding. Is it safe to have baby? Is their any abnormality in baby?

I had taken mifprestone& misoprost during second month of pregnancy & bleeding occured for 6-7 days but after doing USG pregnancy still continued & everything is normal in that.I have a male baby delivered six months back by CS.I want ur suggestion that is it safe to continue pregnancy or if their is any abnormality in baby physically or mentally.Please give me right suggestion.i have to go through surgery again is it safe
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012