Took mifepristone to avert pregnancy. Will it cause any harm in future?

I had my period on 3rd to 6 november 2012 and i had sex on 16 or 17 nov. but after that i had unwanted pragnacy pills after that i had sex on 30th nov.and continue 1st 2nd or 3rd december but some time with condom or some time without condom and he didn t let his sperm inside me and now i miss my period. And on 9th december i checked by prega news and result was positive but i wanted to abort that pragnancy so i eat mifepristone 9th december night, time 10:15 pm , or than i eat 2 misoprosto and put 2 misoprosto in my vegina on 10th december, time 10:15 than i start bleeding after 2 hours and still i m bleeding on 12th dec. And i took these medecine my self i hvn t been any doctor i just ask for the medecine from the doctor soo is it harm full or i hvn t took any antibiotic Soo i just want to conform that abortion is complete or not or as it was my first pragnancy soo is it harmfull for my future pragnancy or when i can check to conform that i m not pregnant or how should i conform can i use prega news(pragnancy check stick) to conform my abortion , and i told u the all situation and timing so plz tell me everything in detail plz thank you plz tell me as soon as possible
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012