Took mifepristone for abortion. How long and where exactly do I need to put them in?

Hello, I have bought a MTP Kit from Cipla. I have taken the Mifepristone Tablet at an abortion clinic and I chose to self-administer the Misoprostol Tablets. I was wondering how long do I need to wait before I self administer them? And where exaclty in my vagina do I put them in or how far in am I supposed to put them in? The doctor had given me information on it and I can't find it and she is on vacation and I am too scared to go to another doctor for help.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013