Took mifeprestone. Passed clots. Having heavy cramping, normal bleeding. Abortion complete?

My friend had abortion at home with mifeprestone/ misoprostol yesterday. After 30 mins misoprostol administration her discharge had a large white clot, 2 small white clots and three small brown clots. 1st day, she had a heavy pain for 30mins after that she was normal and no pain. Now (after 36hr of misoprostol) she feel heavy cramp (every 1hr interval) and bleeding is normal as regular mestrual period. Is it normal or abnormal?. Is abortion complete or incomplete?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013