Took miconzole for reddish circular rashes. Need a permanent cure

I AM A 19 YEARS OLD MALE WEIGHT (APPROX)= 45 KGS.I AM HAVING A RASH PROBLEM FOR LAST 4 MONTHS IT IS LIKE RINGWORMS RED RASHES IN CIRCULAR FORMS AND ITS VERY ITCHY.I HAVE CONSULTED MY FAMILY DOCTOR AND HE HAS GIVEN ME MICONZOLE ONT. AND I APPLIED IT FOR 2 MONTHS.RASHES ARE LESS ITCHY AND SKIN BECOMES BLACK FOR FEW DAYS AND IF I FORGET TO APPLY THAT CREAM ON RASHES IT AGAIN BECOME RED AND ITCHY.WHAT SHOULD I DO????IS THERE ANY TOTAL CURE
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013