Took meprate tablets. Started getting irregular periods and spotting. Had intercourse. Pregnancy test negative. What to do?

my dates of periods are: 12/01/12 - lasted for 5 days and was normal after taking Meprate medicine. 13/02/12 - lasted for 1 day and 2-4 drops of blood seen. sanitary napkin not required to use. after Meprate medicne was taken. 15/03/12 - lasted for 5 days and 2-4 drops of blood seen each day.Sanitary napkin not required to use. meprate was not taken. i had sexual intercourse on 25, 26 & 27th March 2012. My periods have not started yet. I have done pregnacy testing using Prega News kit. Its showing negative. what should i do now?
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012
The irregular spotting after taking eprate is due to a hormonal disturbance . If the pregnancy test is negative 15 days after the date of intercourse then pregnancy is ruled out.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,