Took meprate for periods. Do I have to take Ovofar for a long time?

Hello Doctor, How Are You? I am fine Here. my suggested me MEPRATE and told me that i would be having periods before 10 days of taking the prescription and i did had periods on time when i came to USA, Had normal bleeding . Now i am having my period again right after 28 days, as you suggested i am taking OVOFAR 5mg tablets, But i am not having much bleeding currently.again i got my periouds after 13 days . Now my question is, do i need to continue taking OVOFAR tablets for couple months or would you be suggesting me something else ? Thanks, Rajini
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012