Took medroprogesterone and clomid. Pregnancy test negative. Should I take the medication again?

hello, I took medroprogesterone on May 15 through may May 24. I finally had my period June 5th and started taking clomid 50MG on June 9th which was day five of my period and finished the clomid on June 13. Today is now the July 4 and is day thirty of my last period and I took a pregnancy test but it came back negative. Does that mean I am not pregnant and should take another round of medroprogesterone?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012