Took medicines for sinus like infection. Swollen ears, coughed green mucus. Will Avelox affect kidneys?

Hi,I ve had a sinus like infection going on for months now, first I took a Z-pack(not sure what drug it was) Then 21 days of Bactrim (didnt help much) And now they put me on Avelox . My right ear is really swollen, I have coughed up dark green spots in my mucus( grosss!!) But I keep sneezing alot, will Avelox affect my kidneys because I have a high white blood cell count in my urine and I didnt even know if I had a urinary tract infection... Or if I really do. ( I urinate only every 4 hours or so?) But my skin recently is really dry and icthy so are my eyes.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012