Took medicines for chocolate cyst in right ovary and appendicitis. Finally endometrosis problem, What should I do ?

married 6 years, taken treatment in allopathy, ayurvedic , siddha , metformin medicine long time. done laproscopy last year for choclate cyst in right ovary ad appendicitis . Finally endometrosis problem. then what I do next???. I getting vexed ...................... I have no energy / strength to go further processing. in follicular study, follicle developments are done but not ruputured. result (anvolutary cycle). Please give an advice to get conceive. It s my life..................... Thanks, S. Usha Srinivasan, Pondicherry
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011