Took medicine with energy drink, nausea, dizziness, short breath, racing heart, dry heaving. Suffering from ADD, ADHD. Advise?

Hi. Yesterday i drank a monster while taking my medication. but i have ADD and ADHD too. At first i felt fine but then i started feeling nauseous, tired, dizzy, shortness of breath, and my heart was racing. After school, i went to my boyfriends house and we layed down together. I started feeling nauseous again and i went to the bathroom and started dry heaving but i didn't throw up. I layed back down again and then i started having short breaths. I sat up and I was breathing really hard and my heart was racing. I felt really dizzy. I sat there for a while like that, but then I started feeling light headed and i started shaking. I was really tired but i was scared to fall asleep. I ended up sleeping for 2 hours and waking up and feeling fine. Yet again, i woke up this morning feeling fine but when i went to school i started feeling nauseous again and having short breaths and dizziness and i was shaking a little bit. I was dry heaving a couple times throughout the day but never once did i throw up. I still have that nauseous feeling and it hasnt gone away. Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013