Took medicine to delay periods. Will my period be regular after this?

i have a regular period. I had it on the first of March. My period usually lasted for a week. I have to travel on the 6th and i took a medicine to stop the spotting on the 8th until 14th. Then I had this bleeding. I was wondering if there is a tendency for me to get pregnant after that? And if not, will my period be still as regular as it is? I mean, will I wait for my period on the same date it comes or should I wait it until the last day of my bleeding? Thank you so much.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013